This presentation is free and open to the public. No registration or tickets are required!
Suggested audience includes young people (ages 10 and above) and adults who love books.
A donation of one new paperback book to be given to a local homeless child this holiday season would be most welcome!
Books will be sold by Porter Square Books before and after the presentation. Autographing will follow the presentation. Copies of The Exquisite Corpse Adventure will be available for purchase in both hardcover ($17.99) and paperback ($7.99). The latest and greatest publications from our guest authors will also be sold!
A selection of original art work from The Exquisite Corpse Adventure will be on display at the Cambridge Public Library from November 21 through December 3.
Wine and Cheese Reception with the Authors and Special Guests!
The Book Sale and Autographing Event will be followed by a ticketed, adults-only Wine and Cheese Reception with the authors and special guests to take place in Room 307 on the 3rd floor mezzanine of the Stratton Center from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
The reception will include a Silent Auction, featuring an exciting collection of themed book baskets, manuscript reviews from professional editors, an original illustration by David Macaulay, and much MORE!
Limited tickets are available for the Wine and Cheese reception and can be purchased here online or by mail.
* The NCBLA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Ticket purchases are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
• $50 for General Public
• $100 for Supporters (Includes acknowledgement in Event Program)
• $250 for Patrons (Includes acknowledgement in Event Program and autographed copy of The Exquisite Corpse Adventure)
Tickets will be sold on the day of the event only if space is still available.
Profits will benefit The National Children's Book and Literacy Alliance.
To order tickets by mail, please send your check to:
Mary Kemper, NCBLA Treasurer
P.O. Box 1682
Murray Hill Station
New York, New York 10156
Public Transportation and Parking
• The #01 bus goes to MIT and stops on Mass Avenue across from the Kresge Auditorium. It runs about every 12 or 15 minutes on Saturdays.
• The Kendall Square T stop is about a 10-minute walk from the Kresge Auditorium.
• Parking is available for $5.00 in the West Garage on Vassar Street. Limited on-street metered parking is also available.